วันพุธที่ 21 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

$ Big Sale Cateye CC-COM10W Commuter Wireless Bicycle Computer



>.< Cateye CC-COM10W Commuter Wireless Bicycle Computer @Low Price

Have you been finding for Cateye CC-COM10W Commuter Wireless Bicycle Computer? This weblog is the scoop review items for you. The Cateye CC-COM10W Commuter Wireless Bicycle Computer is the best one for you. And then! Cateye CC-COM10W Commuter Wireless Bicycle Computer very cheap and sale. I advocate it for you.



Sale Price ... Cheap Price Now! Cateye CC-COM10W Commuter Wireless Bicycle Computer !!!




--> Details : Cateye CC-COM10W Commuter Wireless Bicycle Computer

  • Cycle computer specifically designed for commuters and those who ride for transportation, errands, and utility
  • Offers unique, surprisingly handy trip detail functions such as estimated time of arrival and carbon offset
  • Innovative FlexTight bracket mounts quickly, securely, and without tools to virtually any handlebar or stem; tool-free speed sensor affixes to any standard fork
  • Current, average and maximum speed to 62.5 MPH; elapsed time to 9:59:59; trip distance to 999 miles; wireless analog data transmission; tire sizes from 100 to 3,999 millimeters
  • Computer and sensor each run on one CR2032 battery; measures 39 by 58 by 19 millimeters (W x H x D); 29-gram weight

... [ read more ]


--> Cateye CC-COM10W Commuter Wireless Bicycle Computer - - Review by Aiden

I received Cateye CC-COM10W Commuter Wireless Bicycle Computer - product yesterday evening. It been working exactly as presented. Wonderful unit. User helpful to the level that I did not need to have to go through any details to operate. Checked the distances with other items and appears to be very accurate. Grateful I made the buying. I would propose this item to you.



Buy Now! Cateye CC-COM10W Commuter Wireless Bicycle Computer

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น